fear-the-reaperfear-the-reaper

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

All 30 art Reviews

Ibaraki Douji Ibaraki Douji

Digging this! Wabaki your smut has a unique style :)
Some line are not as clear as they could be here, this fingers could do with a touch up.
Very interesting character.

St. Patrick's Day 2017 St. Patrick's Day 2017

Very cool illustration Xsplosive. I hope you didn't get too drunk. Happy St Patrick's Day!

Xsplosive responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Sasha Blouse fanart Sasha Blouse fanart

Very cool picture, the textures are varied and interesting and you have a great attention to detail. The background is also great, it really sets the scene.
The light-play on the character, especially her hair, is just superb . Well done!

irvintiu responds:

thank you!

Untitled 98 Untitled 98

Absolutely awesome dude! That bone texture is really spot on and I like the subtle detail of the veins on the chest and arms.
Very creepy piece, looking forward to more from you.

RobStanley responds:

Thanks so much :) Glad you like it.

Sketchy Physics! 01 - Breasts Sketchy Physics! 01 - Breasts

The chillax pose Fate. You know what you must do now!
Pretty please?

demon thing oc demon thing oc

Awesome pose and use of color. She looks like fun!

mallow mallow

Glorious booty!

light light

Hey cool concept and character! The wax effect is really great, you have a new follower; but If I get burnt trying to stick my dick in a candle I'm blaming you.

Logo 2016 Logo 2016

I'm not convinced this isn't a self portrait.
We all know you're an autonomous artist Robo-man. Taking the wraith of your creative AI mind and transmitting it through the cyber void to assault your viewer's mind-brains.

Great logo! I haven't been on in a while and see that you have lots of new works out.
Which themes and setting are you exploring next, any plans or inspiration?
Your System Shock 2 hybrid is terrifying, well done!

Scottr5680 responds:

[Generating Response]...

Hey, great hearing from you again! Thank you! I'm glad that you enjoy my art, tho I require further improvements to better transmit my messages.

Currently, I'm unsure what I should do next. Been having a lot of doubts in myself and choices I've made in my life, I guess you could say glitches in my thought processing. There's so much I want to do, but I don't know anymore.

Awakening Awakening

Utterly brilliant as usual!

Scottr5680 responds:

Really glad you like it! Thank you very much! :)