fear-the-reaperfear-the-reaper

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Legends of RatheRom Legends of RatheRom

Particularly good considering it is your first, I'm not sure what's happening but it seems cool. You might consider having the text appear from left to right instead as it is easier to read. Keep up the good work!

Ehrrix responds:

Thanks a lot mate! Yeah, it's my first longer animation.
Anyways, thanks!

Wu Wu

Well, that was awesome!

Action Test Action Test

Smooth animations ghost. I like you madness themed art also, hoping you create a game someday. Keep up the good work!

Regular platformer Regular platformer

It has potential, I liked that my computer could handle it. It's disappointing that the line in the top right corner wasn't a doorway to multiple exciting levels. I hope you take this further.

lizardion1 responds:

Next update have a next level, it kinda works, will be out later today... maybe

Heartbeat (下劣 Remake) Heartbeat (下劣 Remake)

Pretty cool, it ended abruptly though.

FaunSound responds:

I have a newer version on my soundcloud that goes a tad further and doesn't end aburptly. It's better EQed too, I think.

Drop Drop

This + BO2 zombies
FTW!

AnalogByNature responds:

Drop them nukes!

Everyday Blues Everyday Blues

awww yer this is epic, great job Fleshbang!

Fleshbag responds:

Thanks.

Ibaraki Douji Ibaraki Douji

Digging this! Wabaki your smut has a unique style :)
Some line are not as clear as they could be here, this fingers could do with a touch up.
Very interesting character.

St. Patrick's Day 2017 St. Patrick's Day 2017

Very cool illustration Xsplosive. I hope you didn't get too drunk. Happy St Patrick's Day!

Xsplosive responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Sasha Blouse fanart Sasha Blouse fanart

Very cool picture, the textures are varied and interesting and you have a great attention to detail. The background is also great, it really sets the scene.
The light-play on the character, especially her hair, is just superb . Well done!

irvintiu responds: